Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tame those curly tresses!









For those of you with curly hair, or even those of you with straight hair, sometimes your hair gets frizzy throughout the day. I know mine does. But, I found a way to make my curls look perfect and stay put. Try it out for yourself!

1. Take a shower in the morning or wet your hair
2. when you get out of the shower squeeze excess water out of your hair. Then, put in a leave in conditioner.
3. Bend over and flip your hair so its all in front of your face. Wrap your towel around your hair turban style. After 30 seconds or so take the towel off and spray a curl enhancing spray or scrunch a mousse into your hair.
4. If you want to blowdry, use a diffuser and put the diffuser beneath your hair so its cradeling it, or do what I do and just let it air dry.
5. Once dry, spray with a hairspray. (Usually I skip this part because my hair doesn't have time to dry before I go to school.)
Your hair will hopefully be looking fab and giving you soft, pretty curls. I've gotten lots of compliments on my hair so far!

These are the my favorite hair products for perfect curls: Charles Worthington Results leave in conditioner, Garnier Fructis sleek and shine leave in conditioner, John Freida Dream Curls spray, and Garnier Fructis sleek and shine hairspray.
You can get these at drugstores like CVS and they are all inexpensive so you won't break the bank








No comments: