Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Braces Drama

My braces are driving me up a wall. I had 5 years of braces before I decided to get braces again in December of 2008. I want perfect teeth and my teeth had some flaws I was desperate to get rid of. I am so grateful for braces but I recently got rubber bands and they are fuh-reaking annoying. I only need them for 6 weeks though. yay! This will all be worth it when I get my braces off in May! Just in time for college. whoo! In the mean time, my days have been super busy. I'm juggling working, swimteam, and taking on a second job. Today I went to swimteam from 7-9 and then did bootcamp 9-10, I worked 10-3, babysat from 3:15-5:30, dog sat from 3:15-7:30, and I was going to go to divisional relays but I didn't have time. Swimteam is everyday for me. Its such good excersise though. I only hate getting up early. blech. But hot guys in speedos make it worth it. MAC's coulour craft collection looks stunning and I can't wait to get my hands on those eyeshadows! I spent my last pay check in one day so I have to budget this time.

No comments: