Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Revlon Gets a Gold Medal!


Revlon color stay eyeliner is amazing! I never thought that I would find an eyeliner that would actually stay put on my lower lashline. It just seemed impossible. Then, my sister bought Revlon color stay liner. It says it stays on for 16 hours! It doesn't stay quite so long on me but it definitley stays on for a long time. I was skeptical at first because I have tried A LOT of eyeliners. Especially expensive ones and they just don't stay. I thought Revlon couldn't possibly make an eyeliner that was better than the ones at Sephora or MAC. I was so wrong! Even though no other make up from Revlon has impressed me, this stuff will never leave my make up bag. Its in there forever! I got it in black and brown. Its only 7.80, too!

No comments: