Monday, April 13, 2009

The make up binge is over!


It is true, folks. I have stopped my splurging ways. For now, anyways. I wrote a post of everything I bought while in my cosmetic rut and what I thought about them but for some reason it didn't post and it probably took me an hour to write. Bummer. Oh well! So now I have a list of the things I'm going to save up for! (none of which include make up! I'm all make up-ed out.)

1. Seven for all mankind jeans

2. Sandals from JCREW

3. longchamp beach tote

4. shorts and tanks for summer

5. new room stuff

I've been really into plans for redecorating my room so I'm looking all over the internet to find good deals on furniture and stuff. I love reading decoration blogs but I get so frustrated because I can't make my rooms as beautiful as theirs. Craigslist is fun to look through and so is Etsy.com. Also, I GOT MY HAIR CUT! its very different but I like it nonetheless. It's kind of in a bob but it gets shorter in the back and longer in the front. When is summer coming?!

No comments: