Wednesday, March 25, 2009

WHY OH WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF?!


Today, I went to the mall. I dropped 70 dollars on make up. On saturday I dropped 30. Last Monday I dropped 46. What the hell?! I told you all that I am a make up fanatic and that there are so many gorg collections on the market right now, correct? Well, the problem is, I STILL WANT MOOOOORE! This is getting a little rediculous here, folks. The good news is, I have lots of new make up to rate and new make up looks to try and illistrate for you all. Thats the only good news though. I spent every penny I made on make up this week. I need to break this habit and start buying some clothes! Make up is just so appealing. I'm already making a list of the new cosmetic things I want. Oh, when I was at the mall I went into Victoria's Secret and they have a new perfume out called Very Sexy Now that is to die for! It's from their new brazilian line. It's like bottling a paradise beach. It smells all coconut-y and delish. It's a limited perfume and it's on sale right now for 35$! If I hadn't spent all my money on cosmetics today, I would have totally bought a big bottle right then and there. It's not strong but it's noticable and it is a perfect scent for both spring and summer. Bring out the sundresses and sandals, chicas! Needless to say, as soon as 30 dollars is in my hands I'm running to the nearest VS I can find. Maybe I'll grab some leather sandals while I'm at it.

No comments: