Tuesday, November 3, 2009

THE BEST WAY TO REMOVE MAC LIQUIDLAST OR STUBBORN EYELINER


Today I tried on my sister's liquidlast eyeliner from MAC. As you may know, I adore liquid liners because they stay put and this one definitly stays put. It's perfect for summer because it stays and stays and stays. You can swim, workout, be sweating in the himidity and it won't move. Thats great, but how do you get that sucker off when it's time for bed? Well, I have a great trick. Smear A+D or Vaseline on your eyelid, rub it in, wait a few seconds, and then wipe off the liner. It might take 2 times, but your liner will be off without using an oil based make up remover. (I don't own any so this trick was a lifesaver because I really didn't want to run to the store to get some or wear bright teal liner to school tomorrow.) Vaseline and A+D can also be used for other beauty emergencies. I know it says on the bottle that its for diaper rash or cuts but it is perfect for moisturizing lips, hands, or anything you need it to. It doesn't taste good, but if you use it overnight you will wake up with smooth and soft lips. It's cheap,too! Mental reminder to take some with me to college when I go...

No comments: