Thursday, November 5, 2009

Glitz and glam


Recently I went to Sephora and spent way too much money on some appealing products. I got myself 2 eyeshadow brushes, Diorshow Mascara in plum (10$!!!), the Josie Moran argon oil stick, and gold sparkly nail polish! The nail polish is so festive and it reminds me that Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner! I'm thinking that when it gets closer to Christmas I'll coat the gold polish over some red polish and have instantly festive nails. haha. Cheesy, maybe, but fun. The Sephora by O.P.I nailpolishes are great! I have three and I love them all. The new glitter collection comes in silver glitter, green glitter, and gold glitter. I definitly recommend the collection! I'm sure that someone you know (maybe even yourself) would adore it as a gift. I know it might sound crazy but I've already started my gift shopping. I'm trying to be ahead of the game this year. Go me!

No comments: