Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Run to your nearest Victoria's Secret!


Yesterday, I took a little trip to my Victoria's Secret to try to get a job. They were going to let me work in the beauty section and everything but when they found out that I couldn't work Thanksgiving weekend they told me goodbye. I was really really bummed. Why, you may ask? You might think, "Whats so great about Victoria's Secret? There are other jobs out there." Or some of you may totally understand my pain. Anyways, I was bummed because Victoria's Secret has a GREAT beauty department! Seriously. I have more than my fair share of their eyeshadows and lip glosses. They are such a deal! All their make up is drugstore prices but better quality. (The new Heidi Klum collection is the exception. It's more expensive.) They have great pigmentation. So, after looking at all the items they have out for gifts and such, I had all of my friends and girl cousins covered! There is everything girly girls love for under 20 bucks. Bath sets, shimmery lotion, regular lotion, eyeshadow sets (I want one!), lip gloss sets, lipstick, shimmery liner, professional liner, I could go on forever. I want every single thing in their beauty department and I probably could of got it all for discounted prices if I had gotten that job. Maybe, I'll go back and say I can work Thanksgiving weekend? Haha. I'm smitten. I can't wait to go to VS and buy cute things for all my girls and still have money in my pocket so I can spoil myself with eyeshadows galore and shimmery lotion. Go check out everything at http://www.victoriassecret.com.

No comments: