Saturday, March 7, 2009

Crabtree and Evelyn's Gardener's Hand Therapy



Hello friends, I am at my grandma's house, which happens to be my favorite place to go- ever. My grandma is amazing, like most grandmas are. She took me out to dinner and bought me these super cute sandals that just beg to walk on the beaches of Aruba. Anyways, My hands were really dry and cracked, so my grandma walked into her room and handed me Crabtree and Evelyn's Gardener's Hand Therapy. I instantly fell in love. It smells amazing, can be packed into anything, and it made my hands buttery soft in a matter of seconds! The stuff is made for planter's rugged hands so it can work miracles on all people. This product with definitly be a stable in my handbag since my grandma GAVE it to me. God, I love her!

No comments: