Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Micabella Mineral Eyeshadows!


Today, I went to the mall for the first time in months so I could look at some new make up booty that I'm dying to try. After going to Sephora and getting some hair products (I know, it's not make up but it's high on my list), I left with 11 dollars left in my pocket. While I was walking all the way across the mall so I could get to my car, I was intercepted by one of those sale people that have little carts in the middle of the mall floor. She happened to be selling mineral eyeshadow. How I could I not look at it? The brand is Mica bella. You haven't heard of it? Yeah, I had never heard of it either. They had so many colors, not one ugly color in the bunch! There were browns galore and I love me some brown eyeshadow! I was instantly in love. The catch-they are 15$ and I only had 11. I told the sales girl and she said, "I'll sell you one for that but it's a secret." Of course I accepted! It turned out to be $10.50! I got a $4.50 discount and I picked out a gorgeous brownish gold with some subtle purple glitter. The minerals can be worn as eyeshadow, eyeliner, or lip gloss. You just wet a brush to make eyeliner and you dip a Q-tip in vaseline to make a lipgloss. Is that not recessionista status? A mineral that can be used 3 ways? Still not sold on it? If you buy 4 eyeshadows you get 4 free! If you buy 3 you get 1 free. I don't know if this offer is available online but it is in their cart-y things. If you have a micabella near you, check it out! If not, you can always look at the website http://www.micabella.com/ . I can't wait to buy the dark brown eyeshadow they have. A word of warning, though, these eyeshadows are packed with fine glitter! It's not in a tacky 80's way, it is subtle when you put it on but it should probably be used on women 30 and below.

No comments: