Thursday, March 19, 2009


Girls, I am totally dying in the make up department! So many gorgeous collections and colors are coming out and I want them ALL, but unforch my wallet isn't on the same page as me. One thing I can afford and I am planning to buy this weekend are 2 Urban Decay 24-7 eyeliners. This stuff is genious. It stays put through everything. Water, the heat, etc. I can wear it all day and look the same as when I woke up and put my make up on originally. I'm eyeing a bright purple called ransom and a glittery taupe color called underground. I'm usually all about the eyeshadow and I'll probably pick up a color or two of that but I NEED these eyeliners. They are 16$ but they are well worth it. It's always a challenge to get my make up to stay so if there is a product that helps me with that goal, I'll buy! Oh and ***SPOILER ALERT*** when I went to Sephora yesterday, I checked out the new No Frizz collection that was created by MIT scientists. I've only heard good things about it so when I went to find the collection I was shocked at how small the bottles were! They are tiiiiiiinnnnnyyyy! I'm talking mini. I decided that I wasn't going to pay 24$ for a bottle that I would use up in one week. Hopefully they will make the bottles bigger in the next two years. Until then, I'll just stick with my hair serum and anti-frizz hairspray, thank you very much.

No comments: