Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Move to nude and ditch the white


Maybe you've heard of the tip that you should draw white eyeliner onto your waterline otherwise known as your lower lash line. Well, that tip makes my eyes look chalky and not even remotely more awake. I think it makes me look worse. It also looks super tacky on me. I have small eyes and I want to open them up. I recently heard that make up artists have started to replace white eye pencil with a nude colored eye pencil. It blends in with your skin so your eyes really do look bigger not just chalky. I figured I'd give it a chance and I love it! I suggest Stila Kajal eyeliner in Topaz (18$). Its the perfect nude and it will work for everyone. Thats what the Sephora people told me, anyway. Do you think you'll try it and ditch your white pencil or are you loyal to the white?

No comments: