Thursday, March 12, 2009

Liquid Eyeliner Feine




I LOVE liquid eyeliner! The biggest reason I love it is because it stays put on my oily eyelids. My pencil eyeliners just settle into my crease unless I'm wearing Urban Decay's Primer Potion. (I try to save that for special occasions like job interviews and dates, when I really need my eyeliner and eyeshadow to stay put.) Liquid eyeliner also adds a little drama to everyone. It is so flattering no matter how you wear it, thick or thin. Some people go a little overboard but since I have small eyes I stick to a thin cat eye line. For those of you struggling with your cat eye, I am here to help! Like most people it took me a long time to master the liquid eyeliner. For people just starting with the liquid I would suggest making a line on your upper lashline with a pencil liner. Now starting from the middle of your eye, trace that line with the brush. Then go an do the inner part. Always make the inner part near your tear duct a thin line and make the liner thicker as you go out. Mess up? Don't worry! Take some Q-tips and dip one side in water. Rub that over your little mess up and use the dry side to dry the skin so the rest of your line doesn't smudge. With practice, you'll get it! My favorite liquid eyeliners are Urban Decay (18$), Boujoris Clubbing Liquid Eyeliner (14$), and Victoria's Secret Eyeliner Pen (12$). The last one is great for beginners.

No comments: