Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mark has Saved My Soul


Ladies, the recession has finally come and bit me in the butt. What a shame. I never considered myself a recessionista before. I splurged on things without thinking, but now I have to really budget and save. I admire all of you who have been doing this for months! As you may know, I am addicted to make up but I love clothes, shoes, hair supplies, and a great handbag. ( I only need 1 incredible one.) On top of that I love to travel. I don't travel much, but this summer I am planning a trip to the fabulous Los Angeles. I am totally torn on what I should spend my money on. Should I go for the make up or should I look at some new clothes? Well, maybe I can do both! I am in love with the Mark Cosmetics line that Lauren Conrad endorses. I looked online and with eyeshadows for 4 dollars, who cannot fall in love?! I've placed my order on about 8 eyeshadows, 2 lipglosses, and some curly hair janx for 50 bucks. Pretty make up and enough money for that trip to Cali with money to spare? That makes me a recessionista, right? Yay, for good make up deals! Now, I just hope that the shadows are pigmented and worth those four dollars. A review of them to come!

No comments: