Monday, March 16, 2009

Easy, Pretty Hairstyle in less than 10







Alright Ladies, today is the dreaded Monday. The day that most people just want to kick their alarm and do what they want. I am one who will splurge on sleep and then have to get ready in a hurry. So of course I woke up late and had 20 minutes to get ready. I jumped in the shower, put some anti-frizz serum and mousse in my hair then pulled this quick trick. I pulled all of my hair to one side and put two bobby pins in an X shape at the nape of my neck. What did I get? A pretty side swept ponytail type thing, will no elastic involved! It was so easy and pretty! I twirled my bangs and pulled them back so it looked like a twist turned into a side pony. Just make sure to place the two bobby pins so you get all the hair to stay to one side. The look will be ruined if some of the hair slips. Afterwords, I sprayed it with hairspray. If you don't have curly/wavy hair, make some quick curls or waves with a curling iron because this style looks best with some texture. If you just hopped from the shower like I did you can blow dry hair with a diffuser or just airdry. Try it one day when you don't have a lot of time.

No comments: